The SOTO Regulator Stove ST-310 is a compact yet powerful burner that produces powerful flames. The ease of use for beginners and the functionality required by the advanced user are enough for all, and we agreed it is indeed a timeless masterpiece! SOTO Regulator Stove ST-310 weighs only 350g but it exerts powerful power of up to 2,500kcal/h! It is often thought of as a subpar gear because of its portability, but its ability is better than expected! Let’s check this surprisingly high-performance stove and its abundant optional accessories.
- Brand: SOTO
- Heating value: 2.9kW (2,500kcal/h). Calculated from combustion data for 5 minutes after ignition when temperature is 25°C and there is no wind.
- Usage time: Approximately 1.5 hours (when using one ST-760 Butane can). Calculated from combustion data for 30 minutes after ignition when the temperature is 25°C and there is no wind.
- Ignition method: Piezoelectric ignition method
- Material: Burner/appliance plug knob: stainless steel, cylinder holder/ignition switch: resin
- Dimensions: 17 x 15 x 110 cm (when used / main unit only) | 14 x 7 x 11 cm (when stored)
- Weight: 350g (main unit only)
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings