- Naturehike 1 person tent is great for camping, hiking, cycling, backpacking, festivals outdoors or a weekend bikepacking trip with family and friends.
- LARGE SIZE FOR 1 PERSON -- Double layers. Inner layer size: 80.7”(L) x 37.4”(W) x 43.3”(H). Outer layer with extra 24” long vestibule for storage room, compact and spacious. Ultralight Weight: 3.63lbs with 20D version, 3.85lbs with skirt version, 3.96lbs with 210T version(including accessories).
- FULLY SEAM WATERPROOF & DURABLE -- Rainfly: 20D nylon, silicon coated(PU 4000mm)/210T nylon(PU 3000mm) with excellent UV resistance(UPF 30+); Inner tent: 210T ripstop fabric(PU 3000mm), can support most heavily wind, rain and snow.
- PACKS SMALL & STURDY -- It can be stored in the 15.7” x φ5.9” (40 x φ15cm) bag, making it super portable. This 1 person tent is suitable for 3-4 seasons and preferred use for hiking, cycling, expeditions, fishing, kayaking, car camping, backpacking and bikepacking.
- INSTANT EASY SETUP TENT -- Free-standing design with 7001 aluminum poles, quick and easy to help you set up or take down the tent in less than 2 minutes. You can move and relocate it without disassembling it.
210T plaid nylon fabric"
210T rip-stop polyester+B3 breathable mesh+150D rip-stop oxford"
7001 aluminum alloy"
Weight (including accessories)
210T series about 3.96lbs"
Inner tent/Tent fly/Outer bag/Pole/Bandage/Nail x 8/Mat/Wind ropex2"
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings