Lemark K36 Solar Lithium Battery Bank is made by 18650 lithium-ion battery cells. Compared to those solar generators with the same capacity, which are made by Lead Acid or lithium phosphate, the weight from 7-14KG, K36 is the only 2.8KG, it is a lightweight portable, but large capacity power bank for outdoor.
Meanwhile, because it can be charged by the outdoor solar energy system, home AC power system, as well as car, you don’t need to worry about the charging problem when you are outside. It’s a great choice for camping and caravan backup power.
- The best portable power station, power-up laptops, smartphones, drones, gopros
- Suitable for use on camping trip, laptops, smartphones, drones, gopros and more
- Battery Type: High-Quality Li-Polymer Batteries
- Input Recharging: DC15V/4A
- Fully Charged Time: DC 15V 7 hours
- Solar Input: 13V~20V|4, OAMax
- DC Output: 4×DC 9~12.6V/6A Max (60WMax)
- AC Output: 2×AC Pure Sine Wave Output 110V|60Hz(90-130V) OR 230V|50Hz(190-250V)
- AC Power: Rated Power: 250W Max Power: 300W
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~40℃
- Capacity: 60000mAh, 3.7V / 222Wh
- Dimensions(LWH): 255x100x160mm
- Weight: 2.6KG