The Fenix WF11E is an intrinsically safe flashlight certified by IECEx, ATEX and CSA. It can be used in Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2 where there is potentially explosive gas, and Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22 in combustible dust atmospheres. Powered by three included AA batteries, this intrinsically safe flashlight has a maximum brightness of 200 lumens. The WF11E also includes a magnetic tail and magnetic body clip, allowing you to attach the light to any metal surface. Made from anti-static plastic, impact resistant to 1m, and IP67 rated waterproof and dustproof help make this flashlight the perfect tool for hazardous situations.
- Brand: Fenix
- Intrinsically safe flashlight for use in hazardous areas.
- Cree XP-G2 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by three AA alkaline batteries as shown in the battery list below.
- Three output levels, max 200 lumens.
- Made of explosion-proof and antistatic plastics.
- Magnetic light tail and body clip.
- Included: Three AA alkaline batteries
- Size: Length: 6.6” (16.75 cm) x Body: 0.9” (2.4 cm) x Head: 1.9” (4.9 cm)
- Weight: 5.6oz. (160g) excluding batteries
- Warranty: 3 Months Local Supplier Warranty
- What's in the box: 1 x Fenix WF11E Safety LED Flashlight - 200 Lumens