The Fenix TK20R USB rechargeable flashlight delivers a maximum beam distance of over 1000 feet (310m) by utilizing the CREE XPL HI V3 LED with a maximum output of 1000 lumens. Powered by a USB rechargeable 18650 battery, this flashlight can also use two cold-resistant CR123As as standby batteries. The TK20R features include a dual layer body, inner waterproofing treatment, a tactical tail switch along with a side switch, and battery power indicator. This compact, USB rechargeable flashlight is designed for tactical and industrial applications.
Additional Features of the Fenix TK20R
*Due to the intelligent overheat protection, the runtime of Turbo is estimated.
- Uses Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement/charging is needed
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Overheat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Tactical switch for momentary on and constant activation
- Functional side switch for output selecion
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating