Inspired by a traditional Japanese hand saw, the Timber Saw provides a quick, clean approach ideal for cutting smaller pieces of wood at a campsite, cutting off branches and deadwood, and pruning trees. While traditional hand saws rely on a pull-push motion, the simple curved blade and aggressive teeth of the Timber Saw requires a push-strike motion. The result is a super effective, safe, and fast cut. Ergonomic and durable walnut handle fits smoothly in your hand for perfect, even pressure and pulling strokes.
Included 900D polyester sheath weathers real-world use while protecting the blade from dulling. Stainless steel belt clip supports easy carrying and accessibility, while the strong handle strap restricts the blade from slipping or moving. Accented with full-grain leather and copper to complement the rest of the Woodsman Collection.
- Brand: Barebones
- 10″ Blade
- Flexible full-tang stainless steel
- Walnut handle
- Sheath with Copper lanyard hole
- 900D polyester construction Sheath
- Reinforced with heavy-duty rivets
- Copper-finished snap closure
- Leather accent Sheath
- Materials : Stainless steel, Walnut, Copper, 900D Polyester, Leather
- Dimensions: 16″ x 3.5″ x 1.25″
- Weight: 1.0 lbs
- Items Included: 1 Timber Saw, 1 Sheath